eRoju - Hot News

1|A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |M |N |O |P |Q | R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z

***Please Scroll Down To Get the Content of Clicked Link***


This is the statement given by an actress. She is Saloni who is known with her films Oka Oorilo, Chukkallo Chandrudu and Dhana 51. Saloni is also known for her beautiful grace, sharp looks and glowing body. She answered a few questions posed by journalists.

When she was asked if she had any god father, she simply said, “I don’t think any actress certainly needs a god father. I have no go father at all. I worked on my own, I struggled and came to this position. And in fact my parents were a bit unhappy with my career in films but I made them accept my wish with my non-controversial approach”.

When she was asked if she has any boy friend to date, she replied, “I have no boy friend at all. I never dated any man. I’m single and happy with it”.

Well, why should she stress saying ‘I’m not dating any ‘man’? Should we understand she is dating some lady? No problem, after all Delhi High Court said that’s not a crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Sponser

Advertisement

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro